Hot.
Guess who owns this smokin' new phone :D
Ehehehehehehehhhhh............. sorry for the delayed post but I've been too busy caressing my
W810i. HARHARHAR.
Anyway, I didn't get SSGT. But, I can't say I wasn't expecting it. I just don't have that the same attitude the others have, you know?
Haha. I may have expected it, but it still SUCKS BIG TIME.
It was like the time I got last for E. Maths. I had no idea what expression to put on my face.
It's okay Erica, your W810i still loves you.
I also went to Nazeehah's party last saturday.
OH, AZYAN AND SAFIQA IF YOU'RE READING THIS : I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU. BECAUSE LAH! YOU ALL COME SO LATE THEN I CANNOT EAT THE CAKE!! sObZx.
Heh. Didi and I got lost on the way there. It was raining heavily somemore ok. I felt like I was in Amazing Race : Tampines.
I hate tampines. Stupid place. Someone needs to burn that place down man. It's a danger to geographically-challenged people (i.e. Me).
So we went home with Izzwan the Lizard.
Damn joker. He was supposed to meet his friend an hour before we left.
He showed me his friend's sms : Where the hell are you at?
Oh and Didi and I heard Izzwan burp! Ha ha! Who knew lizards could burp?We laughed really hard because Izz is the quiet, mumbling kind... and to hear such a sound erupting from his mouth is really quite amazing.
But Izzwan had the last laugh because Nazeehah's flat was surrounded by frogs and Didi and I screamed alot.
At first, Ashraf (Sec 2 boy from NPCC) tried to warn us from afar. But we couldn't hear so I just said "Hahahahaha what the hell is he saying."
There were so many! Another reason, why everyone in Tampines should move to Bedok! The place is frog-infested. Whatthehell.
So while, Didi and I were clutching each other and screaming at different intervals, Izzwan was walking slightly ahead of us mumbling something which sounded alot like, "Crazy."
Okay. Have to go! I am going to a buffet tomorrow!! WAHAHAHA!!